Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Burny

Anfänger

• »Burny« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 14. August 2015

Mein Auto: Location: Belgium. Honda's: Accord Type S, CRX ED9, Hornet '99, NSX '91

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 14. August 2015, 21:08

Azev NSX wheels

-- New Year, new price: open to offers. Willing to make a very good deal when combining the Azev wheels with the Fujitsubo exhaust . --

I'm selling the Azev NSX wheels, including the tires, that were on my NSX when i purchased it.
Perfect NSX sizes, as is to be expected from an OEM(?) option.
The seller of my car claims he bought them at his Honda dealership, although there is no invoice to confirm this.
'NSX' is stamped in each wheel.
Sadly, they aren't in the best shape, the wheels are scratched and afterwards seem to be sprayed with clear paint.
However as far as i can tell the wheels are not structurally damaged in any way.
The 4pin lock-key to open the centres is included, as are the lug nuts.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Sizes:

Front: 17x7,5 ET39 Goodyear Eagle F1 215/40 (tire is 30% worn)

Rear: 18x9,5 ET45 EPtyres Accelera PHI1 275/35 M+S (tire is as good as new)

Shipping will be expense due to the weight, but i'm willing to travel up to 200 km.
Since i live in north-east Belgium (Hasselt) that means i'm willing to deliver them to Belgium, Rotterdam, Eindhoven, Koln, Calais, ...

500 euro.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Burny« (5. Januar 2017, 15:33)

Burny

Anfänger

• »Burny« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 14. August 2015

Mein Auto: Location: Belgium. Honda's: Accord Type S, CRX ED9, Hornet '99, NSX '91

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 11:35

Pricing update :)